Serving Size: 4
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 TBS avocado oil
1 red onion, diced
1 bunch of kale, chopped
2 cloves of crushed garlic
1/4 cup of chopped parsley
1 can (16 oz) of organic diced tomatoes
1 tsp of cumin
Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- Start by adding 1 tbs of avocado oil to your pan and heat on medium/high
- Add the chopped onion and garlic, saute until the onions are translucent and start to send of that delicious aroma!
- Add your kale and diced tomatoes and let simmer for 1-2 minutes, slowly add the 1tsp of cumin and saute into the vegetables.
- Crack each egg into the pan, by making a small hole for the egg.
- Leave eggs to cook and turn down the heat to medium on your stove- add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Allow the eggs to cook for 5 minutes- I like them medium/soft but if you like them fully cooked, leave for an additional 3-5 minutes and cover the pan.
- Once your eggs are ready- removed from heat and sprinkle with parsley and serve!